Lavender essential oil contains high amounts of linalool, a chemical constituent that gives Lavender its soothing, floral aroma and topical cleansing benefits. The addition of linalyl acetate also contributes to the relaxing aroma of Lavender oil. Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to create a blissful and relaxing atmosphere, especially when preparing for bed.
- Apply one drop of Lavender essential oil to your daily moisturizer to soothe dry skin.
- Add one drop of Lavender oil to shampoo to help keep hair looking thick and healthy.
- Combine a drop of Lavender oil with five drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply on the skin for a cooling effect.
- Apply one to two drops of Lavender oil to the bottoms of your feet before bedtime for a relaxing scent.
- Add one to two drops of Lavender oil to a tub of warm water for an aromatically soothing bath.
- Combine a drop of Lavender oil with a drop of Lemon oil in warm water for a delicious, soothing tea.
- Diffuse three to four drops of Lavender essential oil before bedtime for a calming aroma.
- Freshen linen closet, mattress, or the air by combining Lavender oil with water in a spray bottle for a light, refreshing mist.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.